Registration for the 2023/24 academic year will be carried out through the econservatorio platform.
ATTENTION: students must verify that they are operating on the 23/24 course platform and not on the 22/23 course platform.
ONCE YOU READ ALL THE INSTRUCTIONS, YOU WILL FIND, AT THE END OF THE DOCUMENT, A VIDEO TUTORIAL TO HELP YOU IN THE REGISTRATION PROCESS.
NEWLY ENTERED STUDENTS
Remember that, as a first-year student, you must enroll in 60 credits. You can consult the study plan for each specialty/itinerary in the following LINK .
STUDENTS WHO HAVE OBTAINED A PLACE IN THE FIRST AWARD:
September 1 and 2 : pre-registration must be made at the following link:
Fill in your details correctly so that you can receive a password with which you can register online on the scheduled dates. Once you have received the password, you must follow the general registration instructions.
Once you have received the username and password, you can register at:
September 4, 5 and 6 : all students of the first award. The platform will open at 9 a.m. on the 4th.
(if you do not receive a response from reception within 24 hours, please resend the request)
STUDENTS WHO HAVE OBTAINED A PLACE IN THE SECOND AWARD:
Same procedure as for first-awarded students, although with the following deadlines:
September 15 : pre-registration on the econservatorio platform.
September 18 : enrollment of all students. The platform will open at 9 a.m. on the 18th.
STUDENTS ALREADY PREVIOUSLY ENROLLED AT THE CENTER WITH PENDING SUBJECTS IN THE SEPTEMBER CALL
REGISTRATION DEADLINES WILL BE CARRIED OUT FROM SURNAMES BEGINNING WITH THE LETTER “F” FOLLOWING THE FOLLOWING CALENDAR:
September 7 and 8 : students with surnames from F to R , both letters included. The platform will open at 9 a.m. on the 7th.
September 11 and 12 : students with surnames from S to E , both letters included. The platform will open at 9 a.m. on the 11th.
- You must check that your login password on the platform is active.
- Along with registration, you can choose the basic training schedules and the majority of the electives offered**
The registration process will be carried out through the following link, and it is essential that all supporting documents and related documents have been attached before completing the process. To access the platform, the student username is their ID.
Once the process of choosing the optional subjects** is completed, the payment letter will be sent to the students from Administration with the amount to be paid for their registration. Payment will be made using the following models:
I pay tuition fees. Model 046
( data to complete the model )
Public prices of academic and administrative services
(new students, in addition to the amount related to the registration of the full course, must pay the amount for the Opening of the file and General Services).
- Students who request recognition of credits and artistic activities must necessarily enroll in those subjects for which validation is requested, as well as have paid the fees. The deadline for submitting the Application for recognition of credits will be until October 15 of each academic year. If registration is formalized after said date, it will be accepted for processing within one month of said formalization.
- New students must provide a passport-sized photo.
- Beneficiaries of large families must provide a copy of the current title.
- Scholarship students must present the scholarship form once it has been processed.
- The optional subjects will be chosen during the schedule selection week established by the center (September).
- Students who do not formalize their registration for a specific academic year will lose their place at the center.
- The maximum permanence of students in these studies will be six academic years, including the period of completion of the Final Project.
- Students in the first year must pass at least 12 credits to be able to continue their studies, not taking into account the recognized credits.
- Students are responsible for the content of their enrollment data (taking into consideration the key subjects and the number of calls used), whose final approval will be subject to subsequent verification by the center's administration.
The basic training and elective subjects will be chosen together with the registration for the 23_24 course. Students will have at their disposal the list of said subjects, along with the days/times in which they will be taught. Second-year elective subjects can ONLY be chosen if the center has passed the subject with the same name in the first year: eg, to enroll in English II, you must have passed English I.
Most of the optional subjects are aimed at all specialties, except for some that have restrictions in this regard, therefore, you should consult the last box of the subject where such information is specified.
For July registration, a third of the number of places for each subject has been offered, while for September registration the rest will be offered. In this way, an equitable distribution of places is ensured according to the usual enrollment percentage.
The basic training subjects are grouped by letters, in this way the students who choose the subjects of a group with a specific letter will benefit from having three subjects in a continuous schedule, so it is recommended to enroll respecting these groups. Example:
GROUP 2ºB: Monday 9.00 History (room 16); 10.30 Sociology (room 36); 12.00 Analysis (classroom 10)
The optional subjects in which a specific instrumental template needs to be covered or that will be developed through meetings will be offered in September, these are the following: Conservatory Artistic Project (PAC) I, II and III; Specialized Chamber Project (PCE) I and II; Big band (BB); Early Music Ensemble (EMA) I and II.
In September, a period will open for students who, having chosen certain optional subjects, both in July and September registration, wish to enroll in any of the required instrumental template subjects (PSC, PCE, BB or EMA ). In this case, you may waive any of the previously chosen electives.
Any subject that has been chosen outside of these rules will be deleted from the enrollment, and the student will have to enroll in whatever is free at the end of the process.